Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Little Intro

"One can acquire everything in solitude except character. " - Stendhal

All my life I have been fascinated by people and their individual quirks. I constantly catch myself people-watching and "accidentally" listening in on their conversations. These are the things that I'm most inspired by. People-watching has been the nexus of all the characters I have created in stories, comedic sketches, and while acting or improvising. Even in daily life I find myself going in and out of different accents or impersonations of different characters. (This may be a psychiatric issue of mine, but it seems to entertain my friends and family, so I don't mind if I'm a little bit crazy).

We're all a little bit "crazy" in one way or more, right? I mean life would be completely boring if it weren't for those silly quirks.  I love this about people and all the characters we have within us. So as I'm sure you have already guessed, this blog is going to be a place where I'm going to share funny (hopefully) stories, observations, and overheard conversations from the characters I encounter. And I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do. If not that's okay, too... We've all got our quirks, and this is just one of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment